Thursday, March 13, 2008

New and Exciting Upcoming Features

I have some very exciting things in the works for Bonghi Natura "The Blog". Here are a few things you can look forward to in the up coming weeks. In addition to the release of new products, I will be writing some special weekly posts, as well as random promotions. Some of the posts I'll be starting next week will be Tuesday Tips. These posts will feature beauty tips and articles from myself and others in the industry. Another fun thing I will be starting is Friday Features where I will show off another artist's work. I'm looking forward to showcasing some very talented artist, as well as expose you to some great new products. I will also be posting random promotions and give aways, so make sure you keep a look out. You wont want to miss this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading more in upcoming days, weeks and months.

Very nice soap. Looks good enough to eat :)

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Beautiful products! Great brand identity- the shop looks fantastic.

MillieDog Designs said...

those do sound exciting!